Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Aggregator gang
Definitely a LitRPG Isekai, with all the game mechanics. But not all that hardcore, either; when looking at the goblins he didn't have a stat screen come up.

Interesting take on the translation ability, being one-way; that's not standard at all in Isekai.
It appears to be treated as a software translation utility, receiving external input and providing him with the translation, but not being hooked up to external speakers to broadcast a translation of what he says.
Question: is that a design flaw, or is it that he just doesn't have external speakers? If the latter, as he has access to the game store, are speakers available for purchase? And, if so, how much of his funds would they require?

I would really like if it was a design flaw of his game, like it was intended that every player would have it on their side so that communicating wouldn't be a problem in the game, yet would only be a one sided translation in the other world, it could make for interesting mechanics :)

I have to say, this is probably the most realistic reaction to seeing a girl get dragged away into a cave by Goblins.

You have sympathy as a human being for her, you choose to try and rescue her due to you superior firepower, you admit you will retreat and leave her to her fate if it looks like you will be overwhelmed.

Just the right amount of cautious optimism, sympathy and selfishness of a normal person.

Dex-chan lover
@leojr I think a bunch of the things we've seen on the players will it's doing exposition about the game were references besides that, but that one definitely stands out

Enhanced hearing? Uhh, don't forget to use a silencer on that MP5... you'd probably go deaf if you fire in that cave.
*scrolls down a tiny bit*
OMG wow! He/She actually did use one! Nice going author!

...I wonder where the heck the goblins managed to find a ball gag for the girl though...

Fed-Kun's army
not gonna complain about how silencers don’t actually exist because guns are just way too fucking loud because it’s a video game

Bitch really just said “reload” just change the mags and be done with it, buddy.

I really hate the art. The MC's face is so oblong that it's physically painful to look at the facial expressions are hideous, and not in the charming way like when you look at Grand Blue. Also, "The gun I have is an MP5. It is a deadly weapon" ticked me off to no end. Its a fucking gun, its obviously deadly. If you wanted to say something just say its an accurate smg or SOMETHING. I just hate this.

Body proportion is a bit fecked up, and the dialogue is cringy at times. I get it, he's explaining things to the readers, but it could be done in a less obvious way.

"I won't be able to gather any crystal point, OR CP, like this."

I mean...who talks like that? Especially not to themselves. He knew what crystal point is, and he knew what CP is, no need to clarify to himself. Voicing "Reload" out loud could be a habit from playing co-op FPS, but that one...

1. Did he just magdump into a single goblin?
2. Why the fuck would ya not slap a MP5 for charging?
3. Pretty sure everyone inside is deaf now

guys i have a theory. i think this was made by a dude in his sixties who watched a twitch stream and its a guide to other boomers on gaming theory. All in all, very jarring to read 6/10

Users who are viewing this thread