Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
The game setting seems to be something like Warframe at its base, with an armor exoskeleton as an excuse for why you don't get one shot by everything even if you're human. But they gave players a lot of cosmetic customization freedom from the look of his armor options. In that regard the system resembles a lot of other games even outside of the FPS types. Transmogs, costume items, whatever you wanna call them.

Rereading this made me realize he is an idiot, five sevens have stupid mag sizes of low cal bullets, sure they share ammo with a p90 but he isn't stripping mags for bullets so sharing ain't it, and that would Burn more p90 ammo and five seven ammo (unless it's just a standard bullet count and all guns share ammo) also if he was a pro he should have basically everything since this is his life, therefore it seems weird to see him buy new stuff.

Double-page supporter
This manga has redeemed its self from the shit hole that is iskeai by having a female character fight off her potential rapists herself

Double-page supporter
Ooof... so my rant about genderbending is practically... a manuke blunder? In this new getup he looks just like your usual twink/bishie boi, not a flat-chested girl. I'm ashamed of myself but okay, I stand corrected.

Users who are viewing this thread