Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Why the hell is he constantly with those SMG's?
First MP5 now FNP90. They use small caliber rounds with low stopping power. If he'd change to some AR, he would not have to use as much ammo. Hell, old AK in 7.62 would probably kill anything below epic class monsters with one round. But no. He had to buy a bullet hose, so he can complain about how much CP he uses on new mags.

Contributor
@Miestwin Because japanese FPSer's and BB gun players have a unique hard on for the FN P90. IT is the goto weapon for protagonists. XD

Dex-chan lover
@Huapollon
As a PDW, it’s good for close to mid range encounters, weighs a few pounds less than a milk jug and is known for it’s armor piercing capabilities.

It’s a good modern gun, and is regarded as so by those whose hobbies involve guns. It’s seen service amongst many NATO countries and maybe a few special forces, so it’s clearly a gun that means business. I have to admit that a Mary Sue of guns will eye this as their first choice, but that only anchors the weight of it’s worth in my eyes. I hope that the FN FAL makes an appearance next...

Dex-chan lover
Obviously he should use one of these instead of anything he's ever picked so far
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Finsertcoin%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F10%2Ffighting-lion-destiny-2.jpg

destiny-2-exotic-fighting-lion-stats.jpg

But seriously there are some fun guns in that game series. Shame I'm not as interested in the rest of the game built around said guns.

I wonder if the MC has even tried to have his system window absorb any of the other crystals that come from the monsters? He keeps buying the ones similar to what the game used to use, but it may work differently in the fantasy world.

"yeah I'mma buy more weapons" when he spent the last chapters being a bitch about ammo, showing he has tons of suits and a large number of weapons already, let me buy a gun that burns a ton of weak ass pistol rounds to show I'm cool

Its annoying that he hasnt checked to see if the CP scales with the value of a stone or not. or whether the type has any affect on CP earned. He could be wasting money buying those small ones. By extension, that massive crystal may be worth far more if he used it himself, but im guessing this is a case of the author knowing the small ones are best and not bothering to have the MC check or inform the reader, its kind of a big oops in general unless the MC is just that dumb, i find it hard to believe anyone would be that dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
@FrostBlood “weak ass pistol rounds” fucking retard doesn’t even know the P90 rounds was literally designed to penetrate armour, it holds 50 bullets that are basically miniature rifle rounds, it was almost standardised by NATO too but Germany was salty, think before you speak, cunt

@mcfucksauce true I guess it isnt civvie grade, but it is still a pdw. Keep in mind he has a ton of full size rifles and missiles, bolt action and smgs, and everything else, so when he makes a point about wanting to conserve ammo buying a pdw designed to spray its entire clip in an instant, paying the cost for the gun and ammo, rather than use a bolt action to save money (a weapon he used against harpies, only to get everyone killed because he is a pussy), I think it's logical to point that out. Even if the p90 is an amazing gun, the main point was that its bullets are universal and therefore the value in them is diminished, since he uses video game logic of yeeting mags and doesn't need to manually refill em, and he had a ton of weapons that are better bullet efficient

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro can you imagine if he had any of the guns from Destiny? All he'd need would be an Icebreaker if he wants to use a sniper without spending money on ammo.

Dex-chan lover
@Amirifiz There are some pretty fun guns in the series. I don't think that one's made it into Destiny 2 yet so a lot of people like me still haven't tried it. I waited a long time for any news of a PC port for the first game, then they're just like "Well here's a direct sequel, it'll be on PC." Had to watch cutscenes and stuff on Youtube to get a feel for anything that happened before the Red War.

That face on page 8 is priceless. Exactly the face someone would make if shown a bunch of rare materials.

Double-page supporter
this dude does seem super wasteful, also what's with this artist and drawing tits like that

"One of the more expensive guns"

buys a P90 hahahahaha

I guess that's the Stargate Effect.

Users who are viewing this thread