Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.3

You have Stinger??
Use that from Beginning, idiot!

and don't use that on close range cuz blast range and it need time to lock target

Author said MC is one of player and member one of top guild,, but with that skill, decisions and gamestyle

i doubt it

Yeah, author doesn't know about FPS world or author intentionally make MC stupid for easy chara development, fckin plot hole

Dex-chan lover
My dude saw a fucking flying behemoth and still saved up the MANPAD for last

Dex-chan lover
I really dislike writing like this, like whats the point in trying to safe shit

Banned
fucking jap authors are such hacks, I'll return to read greeks fucking eachother in the ass, its got more sense.

you should have used the launcher way sooner! Fucking writer on a life and death situation who the fuck would thing about cp you'll be fucking nuking the shit out of it from the beginning!

I get using the rifle with all the harpies, makes sense. But once the Arsenal Bird shows up and the cool music kicks in I think it's a smart time to whip out the big guns.

Group Leader
DROPPED, you serious? he had a rocket launcher but didn't use it until end when most party died? yeah cant read this manga that has such shit writing.

Dex-chan lover
Silly thought, but regarding CP cost, I wonder if he get to keep the packaging of that launcher. It fell down from the sky & probably make from materials not found in that world. Probably could trade for a pretty penny.

Holy fuck is not that the author is braindead making the MC use a sniper against a swarm of enemies, the plot is that the MC is actually braindead 💀

Dex-chan lover
Bruv

They about to "correct" you, and claim it isn't your fault, or blame the situation, or whatever...

But, yes; 100% you should've used the anti-air missile on the anti-air target when your anti-air device warned you of an anti-air target.

Ya fucking dipshit.

It is absolutely, 100% your fault.

Users who are viewing this thread