Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.1

I thought she was a guy too, but she actually had a chest even from the first time they showed her. With the current cloth it's not that obvious anymore. We surely had been tricked by the "retaining his in game equipment" present in the description and all the "he" in the scans. By the way, someone should change that description.

Is anyone reading the novel? if so, how far is it compared to this?

@CoCoShitenno yah, it's quite depressing too. Well it isn't the TL's fault since the production itself of the manga is incredibly slow.

@womangadex too bad the MC is just a pro gamer of FPS Shooting games. Basic knowledge from our world is mostly nonexistent in him, although some basic stuff is still there. Think of him as a NEET who has a repeating cycle every day of his life on earth which is playing, eating, taking a bath and sh*t, sleep, and drinking, that's all.

How interesting it would be if he was smart and use the knowledge from earth.

@Beregorn
I didn't know if the Japanese language had a gender-neutral word for girlfirend/boyfriend. But now that you told me, you are probably right, the next pages he says "And now, this girl [...] is asking for my name".

But in that case, shouldn't this manga have a Genderswap tag? like Mira? Or the reason why it doesn't have that tag is because it doesn't have many Genderswap tropes and he is usually mistaken for his original gender anyway?

Dex-chan lover
@ShinobuOshino probably because he keep acting as a male and all the other characters seems to interact with him as if he was one. I mean, I found out his avatar is supposed to be female only because of this comment section...

Didn't the merchant asked him if he is bringing a girl to the restaurant? So the people in that world probably think his avatar is a he. I think the author just forgot or said it's ambiguous enough that it could be either.

Imma check out the WN and see where the story develops, I feel like it will take another 2 months for the Raws to release :(

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn

Went back starting at the first chapter and...

Not convinced his avatar is female, the chest area seems like it's shaped that way, hairstyle and jaw drawn more boyish than feminine, he's referred to as "-kun" vs "-chan" by that one guild lady...

Also, in 3.2, he's referred to as a "fallen noble's son"

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun I don't know, they really seem to be boobs in the first 3 chapters... In ch. 4 it seems to be as you say, and from ch 5 they disappear completely

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn I mean, I've worn tac vests and insulating vests before, and they pop up in the chest area if you do anything but stand perfectly straight.

@Beregorn @boogle @SunSun IDK, frome very angle you get a look at him, he has a pretty feminine body shape. Funny thing is, it kinda is competently gone after the outfit change. Maybe the avatar was originally meant to be female to be later retconed.
Would be really nice to get confirmation one way or another form someone who read the novel.
Edit: I think I found the answer. When he changes he says: "I can customize my avatar, and change equipment", so he probably swapped the avatar back to male at that point.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/84068/4

@Mikey I went and read the WN, the translation is so so, but from what I can tell his in-game character is a he, it's not really descriptive in the novel tbh. Every character in the WN so far (up to ch46) is translated by calling his character a he (Mr not Mrs in translation, as he speaks really politely to everyone he meets where in the WN people talk casually usually.)

Users who are viewing this thread