Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.2

MC should get an ASH-12 or a 7.62 MDR. If he runs the MDR unsuppressed, it should actually have about the same overall length as his suppressed P90. The ASH-12 would be a bit longer but fires even larger rounds.

man, the og world themed labyrinth could have been so much more interesting than goblins hiding inbetween mannequins

@themanj Why would you call a G3 an HK 51 and why would you suggest anyone use it when guns with actually good modern ergonomics are available? An AR10 or a SCAR-H are both better choices, and he's already having trouble because the barrel's too long. The natural reaction to having too long of a gun and needing the same caliber is a bullpup. The MDR just happens to be basically the best 308 bullpup available.

Aggregator gang
@Quantum1000 ok so
1 its a joke
2 by hk51 I meant the hk51k(i probably forgot the k at the end) which is tiny whereas the g3 is the full-sized battle rifle
3 don't sass me

Double-page supporter
How are people saying this is good?

The translation aside, the character interactions are jarringly bad, the action is sometimes really hard to follow (made worse by the mediocre paneling that stuffs too many things into a single panel), we just jump from place to place with very little transition, and the reactions are over the top but not in a fun way.
I wasn't expecting the series to be amazing but I didn't expect it to be THIS bad.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread