Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.1

Wow no apology for smashing the car? Japanese are full of tricks,they make us addicted to the kindness and apology scenes then again they don't maintain it when it's actually necessary.

Dex-chan lover
@trilling I remember seeing a "how the comic is made" thing when reading a webcomic before. The artist went into great detail about how he was reusing things he'd drawn earlier in the series and stuff like that to save time if it would look okay in the current page too. A lot of fans seem to like complaining about "low effort" stuff like that, but they have a job to get done and often have deadlines for it. You'd usually look for shortcuts if you can have any, it's like people using macros for things they have to do a lot repeatedly. Personally I just found it interesting seeing those tricks of the trade as someone who was very into drawing and even thinking of starting my own comic at some point.

Dex-chan lover
I’m guessing that they didn’t share the fact that there was a safe point in order to loot their corpses

@baconcat Joules is a measure of energy and is not appropriate for measuring impacts between 2 object. It is far better to measure impacts in newtons which is a unit depicting force.

Users who are viewing this thread