Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.1

This series is way better drawn and more interesting than it has any rights to be. Ever since the Party Members were introduced it's become really good.

I like how despite the protagonist having an obvious advantage over the fodder thanks to his weapons, he's not portrayed as invincible.

thanks for the chapter.

if I want to read the novel should I start from chapter 1?

Power Uploader
So, remind me why he uses those guns and not some automatic shotgun? And with this party that can hold fronline role of mc can be reduced to supporting fire, pick up some heavy machingun and "spray and pray".
Also, protect big girl at all costs!

Aggregator gang
@Big_Boss shotguns inflict significantly lower damage than a rifle round does. The pellets/slugs also move much more slowly, and since these things are already dodging high speed rounds at least some of the time...

What he needs to do is switch to smaller battle rifle, like the SOCOM 16. Same ammo as that SCAR, but much shorter and easier to use in CQC. It also mounts a bayonet to make CQC more lethal and gives him an option other than "grab the incoming sword blade" when pressed. Alternatively he could swap to an assault rifle since they do almost as much damage as a battke rigle and are much better suited to massed enemies in narrow confines like a dungeon's corridors.

Go Belt-Fed or Go Home! I dig it. Hard to use unless he goes prone though. He'd be better off leading the assault with a couple of flashbangs or frag grenades, and then following up with assault rifle fire from behind the Tank's shield.

I'm trying to figure out why he didn't immediately pull out an RPG or AT4 when the hobbo mage turned up lookin' all demon-y and shit.

Power Uploader
@Raudhbjorn
shotguns inflict significantly lower damage than a rifle round does.
At close range? Are you sure about that? 1 hole vs pile of holes with bigger area of damage.
And he's already has problems with loud shots, using granades/flashbang in open space they are is problem if he's not throwing them from granade launcher.

Ahead is spoiler from novel:
Later he will switch to the weirdest comp for solo cleaning of floors in close range: tactical shield in one hand and AA12 in anoher hand, lol

Dex-chan lover
You know thats not a fckng gobling, the more powerfull the monster more bizarre their looks WTF?... I like this manga

Fed-Kun's army
@Big_Boss it's not about the entry wound or number of projectiles, it's about the cavitation the round causes inside soft tissue. A single high power round will reduce flesh to confetti, where as a shotgun's pellets are traveling much slower and have much less energy. An overqualified example: a 50 caliber browning machine gun round is more than enough to sever a man in half if shot in the stomach. These kinds of deaths are not typically shown in movies or games. A round's velocity is four times as important for doing damage than mass is... and most of these things probably have armour for skin, so those shotgun pellets are going to just bounce off.

Users who are viewing this thread