Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.1

Fed-Kun's army
@DaJa-rahrah @CHEEKI_BREEKI

using a hunting round against somthing like this? look your soft tips and hollow points might do good damage against somthing like a bear but that thing is like 3 times the size of an elephant...

my recomendation.... ptrs-41 idk if he can buy specialty ammo or not but if he cant standard ap rounds still pack a punch a 14.5mm AP round right into the head would go through and out the back
if he has access to special ammo just use the APHEI rounds can go through 15mm of steel and pop inside the body dealing god knows how much damage
also if he had access to special ammo get an mg42... 1200rpm with a 100rnd belt of B-patrone explosive ammo...

Fed-Kun's army
@themanj I agree if he's soloing the dungeon, but when working in a group it's better to let everyone's strengths come out and they can't fight well if they have to hit the deck every time the guy takes one shot. That's why I picked the .45-70, its a good middle ground between anti tank and a Mattel™ branded Barbie's first poodle pumper. Good hard cast lead rounds and it'll have enough penetration to go stem to stern and every bone in between on a grizzly.

But he is going to need to go a bit newer than a ww2 armored truck if they're planning on cutting and running.

gun-truck2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's like a scene out of MuvLuv, except they don't have giant mech suits to fight in so they'll get eaten.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad he wasn't playing an EDF game (Earth Defense Force), there is some truly ridiculously powerfull ordnance in all of those games...

Dex-chan lover
@CHEEKI_BREEKI MAIN POINT OF SELLING BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS EXTREME PRICE OF WEAPON AND CARTRIDGE. BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON OF MAN WHO WEARS EXPENSIVE ITALIAN FASCIST SUIT OF HAND SEWING, DRIVE HUGE EXPENSIVE NAZI MERCEDES OF A.M.G. SHOP, SAIL ON MASSIVE YACHT TO GREEK ISLANDS. I THINK YOU GET PICTURE. BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON THAT SAYS IS NO SUCH THING AS CONCERN OF MONEY. FOR MAN WITHOUT EXPENSIVE SUIT, BIG BLACK MERCEDES, AND MASSIVE YACHT, BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH LIKE BLACK GANGSTER OF AMERICAN CITY WITH GOLD CHAINS OF LOW QUALITY AND JEWELS OF COLORED GLASS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT MAN WITH BULLET VEST WITH CARTRIDGE ILLEGAL TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN HAS NUCLEAR RAGE. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN PRETEND PISTOL SHOWS HE IS RICH. IS VERY AMUSE. FOR REST OF WORLD THERE IS 9 MILLIMETERS OF LUGER WHICH IS SAME WOUND FOR COST LESS.

Everything in this world is so over the top it would be weirder for him to not use a larger gun. Or a gun with a faster fire rate. Or more guns. Or all three at the same time. He definitely does not have Enuff Dakka.

Users who are viewing this thread