Dex-chan lover
"We need money to keep running onii-chan"

Is onii-chan a robot?

Party:Use an ether
Mc:But you can't buy them
Party:This is the final boss
MC:But I only have 107 what if I need them for later

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand. It says reduced power output around 35%, right? Then he asks for full power? How do you get full power if the suit can only output 35%? And then after asking for full power, it says reduced by 10%? I don't get it.

Double-page supporter
so MC need to make the cute loli cry a river first before using AP bullets ? NOICE...NO !!

Double-page supporter
Why is he not using his superb battle suit? The one that like cover his whole body (like a HALO suit)...and use AP bullet...like he's too stingy to use it...

Didnt her realize his problem from the bird situation?? If you have it use it stop waiting for your crew to be wiped.

Dude got artillery for days, powered suits for days, and point supplies for—again—days. He still insists on using mediocre stuff against clearly a boss-level monster. That "manuke" thing clearly isn't just about his lack of mana.

Fighting a giant, armored, magical monster.
Why is your first thought not "I need a shaped charge explosive"...
Nah, gonna do regular pew-pew. Huh, didn't even scratch its armored head; must mean it's harder than copper... but by how much... and who knows what the internal structure is like.
Shit, my buddies are gonna die! Let's try 7.62 NATO AP rounds, even though it's a giant, magical monster, whose head armor looks like it's several inches thick... Should be fine! Let's ignore the fact that small arms AP rounds can only go through a couple of inches of steel at most.
The best Level IV ceramic composite armors get these rounds into the "do I have enough muzzle velocity to penetrate" territory; one of the qualifiers for level IV is stopping 30 caliber M2 AP rounds.

It's a giant, magical monster! Stop trying half-measures!

I hope the webnovel explained this in a way that makes more sense, or maybe the next chapter will show something unexpected, like those rounds not actually penetrating... I don't have high hopes for that though...

Group Leader
He's so stupid. Oh it's in the title. Dang.

Seriously, he repeated the same mistake he did some chapters ago. Why he keeps insisting to not use proper weapon?

So the only gamer MC that is not dumb is in kono Sekai Ga Game. But nobody is working on it

Dex-chan lover
So when he got an Arisaka to take down an aerial target was only first case of his stupidity.
I bet he has weapons with calibers like 12,7 mm, 14,5 mm, 20 mm and may be even more.

This is ironic, with 0 development mc, the author making mc more retard than before.

Tbh, at this point i hope they get wipe so mc could have proper development, at least bit brainy .

Forced dramatic introduced by mc's stupidity and nitpicking over resources. He already forgot about what has happened.

Just seeing that face from the boss monster one should be in "oh fuck" mode and get serious instead of shooting at the knees.

He didn't even prepare any measures for possible dangers.

Users who are viewing this thread