Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.3

Dex-chan lover
What ever happened to that super powerful exosuit that covers his whole body? I know his current suit's taking damage, but if he's trying to hide the more powerful version when most of the group is basically unconscious and wouldn't be able to tell what he was doing anyway, it seems kind of silly. Either that, or despite his freakouts he doesn't really feel like he's in a life or death situation at the moment that would warrant it, but that would kind of kill the mood then.

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro

they are paralyzed, but not unaware about their surroundings.
But yeah this is probably a good time to use bigger firepower than just a normal gun, AP rounds or not.

Im still willing to give MC the benefit of the doubt for not using more powerfull guns and armor once he noticed that his stuff isnt cutting it, since changing equipment mid battle is a very common game restriction. Ill give changing ammo types a pass.

But I still think MC fucked up by being underprepared for a BOSS battle.

Contributor
i think the reason he doesn't use more powerful weapons is the cost of cp. he isn't a rich lad with a seemingly infinite amount of cp.

50 cal or 12.7 must cost a shit ton if he's still not willing to use said things I get those are gonna be so loud that it would affect michi during the fight and be more of a detriment as oppose to an asset but this right here is do or die especially since everyone is incapacitated there's a lot of information the series is not covering which kind of makes things infuriating I for one want to know how much cp he has right now and the cost of said rounds by caliber as well as exo suit, heavy weapons, vehicle cost or maybe I'm overthinking it and he's living by the series title as stupid fps player but I find that hard to believe as he won tournaments back in the VR MMOFPS but then again he did get isekaied by literally falling off a cliff so who knows at this point.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with this dude? Yo, this gatekeeper is not a mob, you're facing a freaking BOSS battle, bruh! Holding back against a boss is really frustrating and it's not freakin' Dark Souls, man!

I know I shouldn't rant about how the translator split the chapter (especially when it's a long chapter), and I'm grateful for them translating this for free.
but for fuck sake, why do you cut it right there when the cliff hanger is soo strong!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation

So why not use the full power armored suit? Or bigger better weapons? Like fuck the cost, it's his friends that might die. He regretted cheaping out on the big flying harpy thing, wanna repeat of that but more people and people you got to know? Dang it MC!

remember the first time MC shot the boss.. they bounce, because some mana (shield) maybe... then didnt give more dmg to boss cause armor too thick.

Users who are viewing this thread