Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.3

Dude, if you're gonna switch our weapons anyways at the end because PLOT, just use it immediately. It clearly wasn't doing shit at the beginning

@Kisato Same here, but more dramatic like in Aquarion. Though to be fair it was robot's arms that were ripped off.

Fed-Kun's army
i won't complaint about PLOT or PT behavior if Author doesn't write him be Pro play in game with PvP and PvE mode
dear author, he act like f***** noob that climb his rank because game he play is Pay to win game

Fed-Kun's army
So the game has armored vehicles and he has access to rocket launchers, why not use a tandem charged RPG warhead?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I even forgot that he could be using smoke grenades to cover incapacitated comrades, if he's SO afraid to show them his true capabilities. Nice one, author, really nice.

Dex-chan lover
Armor Piercing Rounds! HECK YEAH!

Tho it wasn't an Anti-Tank Rifle, was kinda disappointed he didn't use the big guns to begin with, it could've been as easy as capturing Poland. What's a petty conventional assault rifle with regular rounds gonna do against that Predator Colossus?

Also, protecc miche kitty >:3

Bruh, just use a 13.2 mm machine gun while in power armor and blast the enemy with heit and AP belts.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, I got so scared for catgirl and her party. Yes, the MC is the weakest point of this manga but my god, it's rare for me to feel this way about a death flag.

Supporter
He had access to armor piercing rounds and didn't use it earlier?? Didn't he do this with the stinger in the previous boss battle?!!

Contributor
He's just living up to his name as the stupid player in the title of this manga

Users who are viewing this thread