Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.1

Dex-chan lover
"when it comes out"? Hold up, are you saying this is as far as the raws are in Japan?!

Dex-chan lover
Nice one MC, for having a dangerous moment with the girls. They will never forget you ever in their life... So cheer up and try to woo that explosion girl....

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, random translator. I honestly had almost forgotten that this manga still existed.

@codetaku
That's right. The raw for part 2 of this chapter comes out on 12/23/2020.
This manga has been on hiatus since 6/17/2020. More than likely due to the pandemic.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation....
MC forgot to press "R" again 🤔

Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod Yep! Can't even say that previous group dropped it since this chapter came out 18th november, after 5 months so they could've just missed it or even forgot, lol.

Aggregator gang
Folks who want to know what happens faster can just go find the web novel translations on novelupdates. This whole storyline takes much longer to happen and some things are different including a lot more [unnecessary] details about his equipment, but it's up 119 chapters rn.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. While they do seem to make him dumber in this adaptation, it does increase the tension somewhat.
Though it mostly comes from everyone wondering if his team is about to get wiped from him holding back.

Whenever I see this manga, I can never shake the feeling that something is just off about the art, but I can't put my finger on what specifically.
It's not like it's bad art. I'd even say the art goes above and beyond by isekai manga standards.
It's like the lines are too pristine, too clean, while somehow simultaneously seeming organic and impossibly intricate.
Maybe it's just the uncanny valley in action; an art style that's not quite anime, but not quite realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread