Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.1

Dex-chan lover
@Tumtist
The answer to your question would be chapter 41 for the webnovel.
The LN version I don't know about. The manga may be following the LN version rather than the webnovel one.

The webnovel is very different from the manga.
The character is even less of an idiot than the manga version. The situations that occur in the manga also happen differently in the novel. For example this entire fight is one chapter and the entire party pretty much had an easy time beating the gatekeeper. But that's also the biggest flaw in the novel. Since every fight can be easily handled, there is no tension in the story. The manga on the other hand at least has that but at the cost of making the MC even more of an firearm idiot which fits since the title is Idiot FPS player.

Dex-chan lover
So anyone mind answering a question I have: the MC’s game character was clearly a female at the start. Did the manga artist fuck up or what?

Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod Holy shit. MC definitely has tits and feminine ass for like the first 3 chapters. Did not notice before now.

Fed-Kun's army
MC is freaking out of ammo and entered the boss room wth, guy can't be that dumb

Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod

because that was the avatar he made while playing games back in his original world. Ya know the old trope, "All gamer girls are guys."
So after the dude unlocks his garage, he swaps out the avatar for a male one. The manga isn't very clear about that while the novel is. I dunno why.

@BOTMAN
manga version of the MC is that dumb. Novel version is less dumb.

Dex-chan lover
@someunregpunk: Thanks, that really clears things up. I kept thinking the artist screwed up and so had to add that scene of him putting on a thicker jacket to gloss over it.

Even if the MC's head is waay too big and proportions are kinda wonky sometimes, we should appreciate the attention to detail in the armor and the swords, and the blacksmiths too. You can even see the straps, and the armor looks a lot like 15th century gothic armor.

Oh men I really want to read the next chapter really love this manga and now I will wait again for months. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

thank you so much for picking up this manga.
usually l'd just unfollow the slow updated manga, but this one is too good to let go.

Users who are viewing this thread