Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.3

Power Uploader
@someunregpunk, should they? Manga is pretty good for adaptetion of isekai novel, and what was in novel? He read this message outside of camp or smth, here it has more impact in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
@Kronous it is because the attention span of people is getting lower and lower with all the media shoved in their face, so to stay relevant they release the chapter in parts to keep people knowing that it is there and around.

Oh, he is falling cause his strenght. Itsnot just his imagination then

this manga is so intriguing, like there are no memorable characters at all, mc barely has a personality, big plot points are just, inserted in with no nuance. but the art is fantastic, the background art is insane, the world has something to it that makes it interesting. its such a weird quality

What's with these MCs who got transferred to another world, wanna go back to his/her world trope? Sigh.

Dex-chan lover
@gwings01
He wants to go back to his world to continue playing his game without actually dying in real life and defending his no.1 spot in the VMB.
That's what most MC wants, go back to modern life to enjoy their boredom life without living their lives.

Double-page supporter
@Liquidxlax

And yet monthly updates are a thing, and get plenty of readership.
Instead of releasing 9 pages per week that break the flow unnaturaly, release 24 pages per month but tell a story properly.

That mecha dragon (pg 4) or whatever is so damn sweet... author is on god level drawing skills. Kinda reminds me of Gantz.

wait... he's a guy but his avatar's body is female, but no one else can tell because he says he's a dude? the first few chapters and those flashback panels look way too feminine to just be another case of anime girly man. did this manga adaptation leave some parts out of the story or something

@gwings01 That depends long as I have a good bathroom, internet, and access to getting games and electricity... With the ability to level up, then it's like f**k you guys and this world. I'm staying and living it out.

Dex-chan lover
I figured he was supposed to be the labyrinth lord after we saw the empty throne

Users who are viewing this thread