Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.4

Power Uploader
Why people are saying this is axed? There is no message in chapter, this is litteraly what happend in story, he diceded that he will live and survive in this world, what you guys smoking?

"No more holding back!"

Why the fuck were you holding back in the first place..?

Dex-chan lover
So what happened to "need credit card to use cheats" plot? He now suddenly have whale powers out of sheer willpower edge?

Aggregator gang
A nice turning point for him. With nothing holding him back and plenty of options that were offered in the previous chapters he can now move on.

Dex-chan lover
Aw yeah baby time to go nuts, I like the idea of an OP main character that's actually aware and willing to use is full power without being and edgy or/and angsty fuck.
I think I will also look for the LN? WN? or whatever and give it a read.

Dex-chan lover
@minngeilo cuz this is where a standard 'promote the LN' series would end. There's like a kajillion series where the MC overcomes the first obstacle/arc/character development/love interest and the publishers go 'end of the manga, go buy the LN' fade to black

this chapter feels like those "middle school syndrome" kids the Japanese always make fun of. All cringy. Why were you holding back? you were, according to those messages the number 1 player. what happened to all your stuff being locked behind a pay wall?(the crystals). All of a sudden you can just use all your stuff? i thought you had already resolved your self to live in this world as said in past chapters. i think i understand better now why this manga is called "the stupid FPS player...."

Power Uploader
He's assuming his body isn't in a coma and is just dead. Pretty big assumption.

Aggregator gang
@Crywolf641
Was it axed? I feel like the releases were always sporadic and far apart. This last chapter does feel like a hastily made ending though.

The light novel is not so bad, it had a lot of potential what with the core concept being interesting and the world building being ambitious. I feel like a better artist and a more experience author could have made a hit with this. Even with it's flaws I've been following this for since 2017. So I'm pretty much a fan despite all my complaints.

Users who are viewing this thread