Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.4

Dex-chan lover
The game shut down cause of 1 person? Lol, no way.

But now you are no more the mmo player and have no choice but to build a harem in another world, sucks to be you

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly he started existensial monologue? Is he trapped there?

Dex-chan lover
I forgive that outburst of edginess. He has all the right to be angry and to snap.

@Bayaya he cant go back to earth, so his plans to return to normal life are ruined. Now he will search for another reason to live.

Fed-Kun's army
They shut down an entire game over one dude's brain going awol while he was playing it? Welp, there goes the internet.

Where did he suddenly get the points to pull out that fancy armor when he was complaining about having run out just recently?

Dex-chan lover
Woah there, a popular vr game getting shut down just because 1 player died? Yeah right, no way that'll happen irl, I mean for example Pokemon Go causes a lot of death back when it's in the peak of popularity, but the game is still active to this day

Dex-chan lover
Not many Isekai MC get angry and sad because they can`t go back to their original world

Dex-chan lover
Edgy infodump lol, weeeaaaaak! And no way they'll shut a whole game down due to one person dying. What, did they autopsy him and determine that his soul got sucked into the game or something? Haha!

Art is amazing and detailed as usual though 😗🤏mmmwah!

Dex-chan lover
"I'll no longer hold back! I'll unleash the full power of VMB!"

I give it two chapters before he's back to being the biggest fucking retard miser on the planet and willing to let his teammates and friends die because he's unwilling to spend money on ammunition.

Is this chapter a resolve for the next Arc or an axed Ending ............

Users who are viewing this thread