Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

Does anyone else get the feeling that the art has a good amount of traced photos mixed in? Idk, but something about the characters feels strangely rigid.

I mean, tracing is fine as long as it gets things done. It is just that it tends to make characters look uncanny.

Gantz had a similar thing going with poses, but that was because they used 3d manequins.

Proly better to keep this stuff out of character art. Youjo senki traces stock photos in bulk and it is hardly noticeable because its only backgrounds.

So, this is pretty great, and 19-1 and 19-2 are already uploaded raw, so potential to get more, yay :)

Dex-chan lover
@NotTheMonna

YES.
It took me a minute to get that, but that's exactly it; I was in the Army and while they don't let girls do much shooting, even I'm shaking my head at MC.... and then I realized that he's looking at it like a gamer, not a soldier; of course he's gonna make obvious mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
Updates on this are EXTREMELY slow and short, be warned whoever wants to pick it up 😰

It starts off interesting. But the pacing gets pretty bad. It becomes sort of incoherent around chapter 16.

tried reading this, but the sub par gun terminology and trivia was just continuosly triiggering my guntism

Dex-chan lover
Weird that the weapons he make disappear if someone else touch them but the wheeled tank remains.

Aggregator gang
This is good and all, the only problem is the storyline moves too slowly.

why does it have to be once a month and have a slow story phasing im really enjoying this series

can't believe they had to point it out for me to realize how much of an a-hole the mc is lol. he got ear protection but still fires his weapons inside a closed space without any consideration for his fellows... use silencers!

Users who are viewing this thread