Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

I really wish this was updated more often as I love the premise.

I love the premise of it. I love isekai genre but this one is just spectacular. Well fucking done. I wish I had more money so I could support the artists and translators more.

Good background artwork and also the items and equipments are very detailed, I can only imagine the time spent drawing them, but i don't like how the artist is drawing the heads! sometimes they are round while some other times they are over-stretched... bodies are well balanced but the movement sensation isn't there, the ghost in the shell influence is quiet clear though.
But the biggest problem in my opinion is that the story is ... horrible.

so the goblins or whatever creatures at the start have a ball gag for the mouth? lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Razen Update is too slow...

Yes it is. The raw is also slow. It looks like a monthly release. Luckily WN translation looks fine.

Well, it got me at the details on the weapons, so let’s keep going (and of course, waiting in the frozen hell of time between release ...... I call eternal damnation upon my poverty that make unable to support mangada and translators )

Fed-Kun's army
i like theguns... i hate basically everything else ...
il still read it tho

Double-page supporter
PLOT TWIST! The earth he knows is an ancient earth. hahahahhahaha

Dex-chan lover
@Mr_PT
is MC a male or female?

...Yes.
He's a male. Although the questionable art and the feminine body including even looking like breasts and the fact that he could, and did, change what his avatar looked like has led to many, including myself, to speculate that the gender was up-in-the-air until decided upon or he was simply playing as a female character and changed it to male. But he is a male.

Users who are viewing this thread