Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

Double-page supporter
Was meh at first but surprisingly decent. This manga is fucking brutal, kinda like Goblin Slayer.

Aggregator gang
Something about art subtly reminds me of Gangz.. The way the artist draws faces or body liquids...

Dex-chan lover
I like this story and the artist was already good with the chainsaw manga.
But damn the people in the city have a expression like a NPC, totally laking life, it would be ok in some other isekai but not in this one, it feels weird.
Main characters are ok but the background crowd is so strange.

I really like the artwork in this manga, but given the very slow release speed I feel it was kinda scummy to release a chapter that was so heavy on the flashback, especially just 14 chapters in.

Double-page supporter
is this really monthly?
very short chapters with almost nothing in it, This is so lazy lol

I was about to call the author insane for drawing all those books in the background till I noticed some repeating patterns. Still that is a fuckton of work on those backgrounds.

it's an OK isekai. Basically teleported and want to go back but needs to survive, but unlike the other isekais, this one is building its world and the characters slowly, steadily and logically, not "boom i can talk to the natives from the get go, let's make a harem" kind of garbage. The art is nice and detailed but the fucking mouths just trigger me, and also the short releases each month.

As you go through the chapters a strong "What the fuck?" feeling will come on, in my case it's a good type.
Will have to suspend disbelief though.

i really need a time machine like 20years from now when this manga is complete and has 300 chapters. i will read it in probably in 1 day.

What do they mean by asshole, it makes no sense in that context, is this translated incorrectly?

@Ekdeep I'm pretty sure it's supposed to actually mean "Idiot", or "Stupid" but I don't really know.

I don't think it actually means asshole in this context at the least.

Users who are viewing this thread