Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

I expected the art to be horrible with so many whining about it. But honestly the art isn't that bad.

the art is good on everything but the face xD

he really need another artist for that xD

Man, just smoke the whole labyrinth with poison grenade and you got pretty much lifetime supply of CP

Dex-chan lover
The firearms angle is interesting but I want so see some beast of a gun designed to be used with that power armor.

Aggregator gang
I get that the quality of art is a subjective concept, but I'm confident that isekai manga readers don't know what makes manga good. It's about creating a comprehensive sense of a world through flowing images.

And if I'm using that as my qualifier, this artist does a good, if not great, job with his art. Panels are detailed 90% of the time, building interiors have little touches that convey the nature of the structure, large and intricate panels have a sense of weight as you make the page turn.

All of these things are signs of an artist that really cares about what he's drawing. I think the story is quite a cut above average just by having a somewhat self-aware protagonist.

If I was forced to rate this, it'd be a solid 6. Really good considering most isekai get a 3-4 for me. It's still nowhere near the league's of Moon-lit Journey or other 9-10 star quality isekai stories.

I get that the quality of art is a subjective concept, but I'm confident that isekai manga readers don't know what makes manga good.
Ho.... i see. Well i’m sorry that us plebs have “low standard” sir. We must’ve bother you so much that you even have to muster your strength to write it down.

Dex-chan lover
that armor makes me want to re-play crysis.
makshimam armar
makshimam sutoreng...

Aggregator gang
@vza004 Yeah, I read isekai. I read isekai because a good isekai is the best kind of story ever. I am willing to wade through dozens of garbage titles like Arifureta or Nonbiri Nouka as long as I occasionally see a Mushoku Tensei.

My problem is that in no other genre would I see people lavish praise on low-effort nonsense like Nonbiri Nouka and dare to complain about the art in that dungeon manga from last week or this.

No matter how bad anybody is drawing, they can't be worse than Nonbiri Nouka's artist as long as they don't also just recycle older sprites, line they up shoulder to shoulder like the Navy Seals, and call that art.

That story about the flying monsters has to be filler... It feels like filler compared to the rest of the story

@Aretheus I agree with most of what you've said. I've never gone from one panel to another while reading this and been like "wait, how does that work?" or "what is even happening right now?" which is a rare thing in a manga that includes a lot of action. So what if the MC has a generic, Saitama-esque face? I wanted to add you as a friend because you seem to have similar opinions to my own, but I guess that feature isn't working yet.

Double-page supporter
@Cableman that arc seems to be there to educate the mc not be naive and decisive . All his future decision would be based on the lesson learned on that arc. On the latest he mentioned he would go all out against the train to prevent that from happening again.

It also show what kind of life an adventurer/explorer would be like.

Double-page supporter
As long as we don’t get more pre black bird MC I’ll be content, still can’t get over the fact his first thought wasn’t whippin out a stinger. Even mujahideen knew better vs the Soviets....

Users who are viewing this thread