Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

in this case, the English title is absolutely on the point. This guy is indeed a stupid FPS player that got isekai-ed, you should never forget about the stupid part when reading this.

The art is still gorgeous though.

Dex-chan lover
@cocci

Think it was a month or two. I can't be bothered to check since I'm put off with this turnout.

Yeh

I don't understand why the MC couldn't speak their language in the beginning, if the author got tired of that trope in 4 chapters, after which the MC can fluently speak the fucking language. If you're going to have a weird trope going on, stick to it.
The points of view are a bit weird sometimes, focusing on the male MC's ass and such. The MC looks kinda dumb too.

Dex-chan lover
Most MC that get transported in a isekai receive the translation skill, even if they receive a shit skill, super weak or useless before they find something better if they were summoned with magic the translator is there as passive skill.
The few that don't have it had a constitution that refused anything weird installed in them or got to the isekai with another method, this MC case is a combination, he got summoned in this isekai but his body was made with the character he had in game and can't accept that world buff, at the same time this shuld mean that he should be immune to curses or slave magic, I guess it will be a future arc that covers that kind of stuff.
The MC learning the language quick is because most authors dislike making the communication between the hero and everyone else weird, is even hard to portrait correctly, it works for a while but then it gets even on the reader nerves.

some example of no auto TL: Gate, this serie, the manga with the space officer crashing on a planet of sword and magic, most isekai where the MC got reincarnated like a baby and had to learn it like Mushoku Tensei
auto TL: ...most isekai, even some waste a few panels describing how the MC does it, I only remember slave harem having the MC being able to use only 1 language of the foreign world and having to use a slave to trade stuff because it wasn't the most used one, in death march the MC have to use points everytime he discovers a new one, in moonled journey the MC can talk with anything alive, isekai ojisan have it similar, it really depends on the author, in some stories the translator skill is a big plot point.

Dex-chan lover
@cocci it's been more than a week maybe months mostly based on his first party mission which obviously lasted for more than a week (mostly due to traveling)

also for new readers this is pretty much MC for like forever based on people that read the original he doesn't change maybe author with a good editor the manga change it considering there are actual changes in the manga.

https://youtu.be/rgU4Oum8SLg

just replace it with bullets or weapons

Some really weird choices in the plot, a lot of iffy art, and I thought the protag was a girl until chapter 3 or so. Characters can get hard to tell apart and are rarely built up much in the first place.

Still, it's a very interesting concept and the big events seem to deliver. I wouldn't put off reading anything else for it but if you just want to see goblins get obliterated by modern arms it's a fun time.

Did they establish this labyrinth doesn't drop magic stones?
Running out of CP without any indication that he was low is kinda lazy writing

Dex-chan lover
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! *wheezes* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Yeah man, you're totally out of CP. Let's forget you have 10 wagon's full of magic crystals, shall we? Not like you could get CP from a dungeon anyway, right? Oh and you not fully busting out everything you need when you yourself should know you're in a tight budget and proceed to waste CP on dinky ammo that does jack shit.
10/10 will lazily write again!

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, the explanation for him not bombarding the boss was really dumb, is impossible for him to have used all his CP already, and if he was really running low he would not have wasted them on the mobile tank a few chapters ago, he should knwo how to keep enough stuff on the side.
The stupid in the title is just for saying how someone without normal magic in that world gets called, MC wasn't actually one.
He does some dumb moves, but this is retarded, the author just wanted the girls to finish the boss and hug him when he was exhausted, even if his auto recovery made him able to solo a dungeon for days and get a ton of CP no problem.

This is probably a change from the novel for the sake of plot moments, after all the guns and armors he aquired in previous chapters should be in his pseudo storage, uber nerfed chea in the manga, until it isn't and he can summon a cannon the next time a boss appears and he is alone.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'm just gonna assume he made a dumb mistake and each round of the special ammo cost him CP and he wasn't keeping track in the heat of the moment and also hadn't converted all those magic stones yet. Otherwise him running so low on CP makes no sense.

Today marks the day I give a 1/10 rating for the first time. Story is bad, development is bad, and the art makes everyone look like the feature of this Isekai world is that everyone in it has picked up a couple spare chromosomes. Even the love interest doesn’t have a single shot where she’s even 1/1000th of a waifu.

Chapter 21.4 certainly seems a departure from the light novel, likely for drama's sake. The story is a light hearted one either way though the light novel does seem to have our protagonist as more overpowered.

Why are people not liking the art? looks pretty good to me, the monsters look interesting, they are different than most other stories. The story is a bit iffy. It's only chapter 21 so far is, could get better.

Users who are viewing this thread