Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

im new is he/she a boy or girl because i cant tell . because i think i see titties small ones in fact

I actually dig this art and tbh if you dont read/watch/play something because of the graphics you will miss out a lot of masterpieces like ping pong the animation

This is frustrating. So fucking frustrating.

It's such a good story, with so much potential.
The problem is there isn't enough chapters.
And because there isn't enough chapters there isn't enough information for someone like me, a degenerate who rates manga all day, to formulate a opinion on it. Annoyingly so.

As of right now the latest chapter is 22.3 I think. This pains the soul.

"And on other news, brand new virtual first person shooter game Virtual Reality Multiple Battlefield reaches record breaking sales for a game of its type after a bug was discovered which makes you a protagonist of an isekai manga."

Dex-chan lover
Pfff.. dramaqueen. You'll be fine. The author will waive whatever stakes or setups to your advantage. Just worry about who to bang!

I kinda like the fact he isn't super overpowered all the time (As of now) it gives some actual stakes when he can run out of ammo or when his guns aren't strong enough to kill certain enemies. The cost benefit of his gear is an interesting concept.

MWAH! *Chefs kiss* one of the few manga where the female characters have WEIGHT and aren't crawling over the MC like roaches. Even the cat girl feels heavy.

The artist draws their goblins the same way they draw their black people. The initial conflict is
protagonist sees goblins kidnapping a girl for unknown reasons, apparently to be tortured?
Isekai protagonist uses superior firepower against savages out to steal our women. It's a touch uncomfortable to read!

hehehe base on the raw this will have 56 CHAPTERS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT MOOOOOAAARRRR

Bruh this guy saves the good items until he’s forced to use it. That’s so relatable lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread