Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita. - Ch. 40

What my favourite event in manga etc. is? MC powering up? Nah. MC faceslapping everyone who mocked him or a triumphant return to the family? Close, but not quite. An established (!!!) MC-couple having a baby? HECK YESSS!

Well, they droped some hints about them smashing since he invited her to that fancy restaurant so it's not that surprising. Anyway congratulations!

Dex-chan lover
The real question is how suddenly having a child that is his by blood will affect Angelica's succession to the Demon Lord title.

Dex-chan lover
I was suspecting this, but wasn't even sure if they were bonking uglies given how lovestruck they act all the time.

Can't wait to see onee-chan's reaction.

when did they ever had sex?!!?! this the main question of this chapter and entire series at this point

Dex-chan lover
Oh nice! I mean their newlyweds who can still conceive and their pretty passionate about each other. So it was only a matter of time. As I say, sex doesn't have to happen on screen once a relationship vis established. Take, Clannad for instance.

Users who are viewing this thread