Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita. - Ch. 40

The first demon lord who get defeated because he made the hero's mother pregnant to bad that the child have to grow up without a father.

Dex-chan lover
Wow.... really kind of out of nowhere for me.... the author could have been a little bit more explicit about their nightly deed...
With the other comments below I feel like I missed something :'(

Double-page supporter
tell-me-now-what-when-where-informations.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I believe nobody in the comments was surprised by the news, just surprised by the fact that they fucked and there weren't any clear signs of it.

Dex-chan lover
This is what unprotected handholding leads to, always remember to "glove" it first.

Dex-chan lover
@Danglark not really, I’ve suspected they were doing it for a while now. They’ve always acted intimate and Reita didn’t seem to the type to hold back (she never seemed to have any reservations in their relationship at all actually), and then after meeting his wife again there was just nothing holding them back (if they ever held back). I remember a few scenes from various chapters that I thought were basically “and then they fucked, but we can’t show that without this being a smut”. This more served as evidence for me

@Kaarme Same, I’m not sure where the medical merit in turning a patient to stone and tapping them is. Plus with the cover illustration I was expecting that she fell under a curse from a Gorgon on something (which was way off). And then just in general, I always expected that with this setting (and the demon world) Doctor’s would use magic to see statuses or scan your well being or something. Gorgon stone tap wasn’t even in my top 100 ways Doctors work in the demon world.

Dex-chan lover
Yay we're getting a biological heir!
Kinda weird no one in that household has heard of morning sickness.

Users who are viewing this thread