Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I love this, seems like a good wholesome manga to cure my crippling depression.

Double-page supporter
THESE LONG-ASS TITLES!
Is this trend about all the mangaka's and/or light novelists compensating for something?

The manga seems great though! 😘

This chick is pretty easy huh? just accepted to marry a guy she has never seen before... I understand I shouldnt expect logic or comon sense from manga but still...

Fed-Kun's army
Screen_Shot_2016-12-11_at_11.04.04_PM-4807.png

dang! a marriage confession in just 1 chap

straight to the route, without so much trouble, quite unexpected :3

Its cute but fuuuuuuuuck off with the retardedly big breasts. I get this is aimed at us horny degenerate otaku, but can the artist at least have some self restraint?

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN

I must have missed this one. had a thing going yesterday 😙

lets see...

I like it, although there was no time to actually develop some sort of relationship normally... you can expect to see them trying to figure out together and tackle their struggles while understanding more about each other.

I am going to assume demon lord was banging his dead wife so it's not a virgin x widowed story.

So then we will now watch the story of demon lord fucking hero's mom because he fell for her at first sight. How will the hero react? will she allowed her mom to be happy? will she protest? will she not give a fuck? dare I say... will she also fall for the demon lord?

no
fucking
clue

but I love it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
@Soulwarfare We're talking about the king of a hostile country coming to return your assassin hero daughter unharmed. He also looks hot and seems kinda nice on top of that. Plus rich and like he said an insurance for the daughter. Putting any romantic feelings aside she'd be an idiot to not accept right away. (And risk him getting mad - he might be a lunatic after all)

Users who are viewing this thread