Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
this feels like its going a little too fast, the autor could develop the relationship 1 or 2 chapters more and not jump straight to marriage, its not like he will not have any more chances to see her often considering that her daughter wants to kill him, just knock her out, return her to her mom again and have some talks and dont let it all be "she looks like my deceased wife so is love at first sight" and yes it is a good foundation for a relationship but not for one that goes straight to marriage when they basically dont know each other.

Dex-chan lover
Damned Demon Lords! Not content with kicking your ass now they fuck your mother too!

Dex-chan lover
While many, including myself, think it went too fast... it's not really impossible for 'love at first sight'... after all, there's a real life example staring right at me... my lecturer (lol, maou-san) met and married his wife a few hours after meeting her for the first time (they went kyun~, hang out and decided to go register their marriage, without even telling their parents until after registering , and everyone went WTF) , and it's been decades and they're still happily married.

on the cover the mom looked 69x better ...that art of hers in the chapter is soo garbage with those 2 basketballs as her chest..page 18....page 29 too...i got jebaited with that cover page..plsss fix her art (i know the mangaka wont read it relax)

Dex-chan lover
Wow seems good i want more. i love this kind of story (romance in fantasy world especially)

Dex-chan lover
bringing "that's what your mom said last night" bit to a whole new level.

Dex-chan lover
This demon lord is the evilest of them all. Not only did he mock the hero by beating her in one shot. But he also stole her mother away and on top of that! HE STOLE THE MAIN CHARACTER ROLE!

Dex-chan lover
I think there's really only one thing I can say about all this.

This lucky motherfucker.

Users who are viewing this thread