Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita. - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

so when demon lord said she shouldnt be proud of needing help going to toilet at night she hit him hard enough to cause him to see delusions of his dead wife

Thanks for the releases!

He should be shocked. Sasaya can turn into some sort of force ghost projection and she's waited until now!?!? I'm kidding, of course.
Have we seen what Retia's former husband looks like yet? I don't remember him being shown. Can't help but wonder if he looks like Galtor. It would actually be pretty funny if he did.

Blah blah blah "Step-Daughter" blah blah.

Dex-chan lover
Well there goes my theory that Reitia is Sasaya reincarnated. Her soul would need to have passed on for that to have happened.

Damn. I'm grateful for the multi-release, but THAT'S the cliffhanger you leave us on? Too cruel...

Dex-chan lover
@LuziferSenpai
both is fine.
In japanese 義理の娘 might be fine for either relation. In english, stepdaughter is your spouse's daughter, daughter-in-law is your son's wife, they aren't interchangeable terms, which is why the title translation got so many comments about it early on and why this thread is filled with it too. It's a mistranslation that's quite jarring to native english speakers even if they can see the logic of both of them being legal/obligational daughter roles.

Dex-chan lover
I've read enough Hamlet to know where this is going...

He did. It was the first thing he hold here, in fact @Hollow7F

If by "three-way" you mean "ghost-watching-from-the-closet-because-she-can't-touch-anything," then yes @MesaOracle

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the subordinates are pulling a prank on him, cause its always fun to make a practical joke of the death of your boss's loved one.
Because otherwise, she is a downright bastard who let mc grieve for years without a word, and only now that he is happy again (and does not need her) does she decide to show herself to make mischief and seed trouble in his new marriage.

Double-page supporter
@feha or his new wife really is the reincarnation of his dead wife and the jewel resonated with her presence?

Users who are viewing this thread