Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita. - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
No wonder there was no heir to the demon king if he's too chicken shit to sleep in the same room as his wife.

Uh bro your wife is literally alive time to dump the human and go be with the ghost?

and that night, reita san came down with a terrible case of the farts, perhaps because of all the beans she ate at dinner. unfortunately. she forgot to wipe after her last poop. they used separate beds after that...

Aggregator gang
dangit hero ! are you saying that a Demon Lord love cant love boobs !?
he's a MAN OF CULTURE for goodness sake !

26 chapters in and this adult guy still hasnt clapped her cheeks?
God why are the japanese so fuckin prude with their stories or is this released in some childs magazine

Dex-chan lover
Let her possess you every now and then? Like, while you f*ck?

Fed-Kun's army
Would the idea that your late spouse will always be there to talk to make it easier or harder to move on? This is obviously treating it as a positive and light-hearted development, since it's such a fundamentally optimistic series, but I feel like it probably would lead to more complicated feelings for everyone involved.

Contributor
Alright that is super awkward if she's just at her grave hanging out and they can visit her at any time every day.
How does that even count as being dead?

In this situation how can Sasaya not grow jealous of the physical bond Galt has with Reita?
How can Reita not grow jealous of the continuing emotional bond Galt has with Sasaya?

They should have made this a unique one-time occurrence.

Dex-chan lover
It would have been better if she only had enough energy/mana to show up once or if she asked him to release her soul.

Being trapped as a ghost in a lonely grave forever while your husband has a happy time loving another woman is weird as shit and asking him to update you on how much of a good time he is having with her is even weirder.

I don't really like this development.

Hope by next visit, she meant it as next anniversary. Makes it more interesting that way rather than she just being able to manifest at any given time. Especially since she manifest after 323 years of being dead. And no this doesn't mean Galtor is cheating on her since she's already legally and physically dead. By law the marriage is already annulled when she died and therefore Galtor did nothing wrong.

We're all eagerly awaiting the arrival of an adorable sibling to create more conflict for the MCs & feels, and characterization (amongst other things). πŸ˜‚

Plus, I wanna see the little brother or sister want their Onee-chan to be the Demon Lord! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nothing like having the past wife push her husband onto the current wife and be all, "When you gonna be making adorable half-demon babies to visit me?" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I swear, this comic is so PG/G rated & adorable! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The pajamas! Pfffft! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ€” Though, if Retia has a kid with Galtor, I wonder how much fun the MC will get in? πŸ€”

Also, will Angelica get a demon boyfriend? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Oh, that would go over smashingly! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also, loved Sasaya's reaction: "Wanted my daughter to say 'Demon Lord'…" Pfffft! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Don't worry, she's going to be bothβ€”which is kinda adorable in a trope busting sense. A heroic demon Lord protecting humans & demons alike! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread