Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita. - Vol. 3 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
God, this first wife is such a riot. I love her already XD

@MesaOracle

As far as I'm concerned... Flat is justice. But don't get me wrong... Boobs are freedom! and I'd shout FREDOOOOMMM!!!!

Double-page supporter
I'm inclined to agree with the running sentiment here in the comments, but for an entirely separate reason.
Even in this chapter, the most intriguing aspect of Galt's character throughout this series has been just how raw the trauma of his wife's death still is for him... after 323 years, he's still re-living those 4 days at his wife's bedside. I'm sure hearing her voice again has provided him with a modicum of solace, but her appearance as a ghost must have shook him to his core; because it's basically the same as seeing her bed-ridden once again, putting on a strong face despite her circumstances.

I honestly hope I never find love like that, my heart couldn't withstand a loss of that magnitude.
My heart hurt for two weeks after I finished reading the Witcher books.

Aggregator gang
Sometimes I wish the daughter aspect could be forgotten so they could focus solely on them as it’s more wholesome, I do love the daughter and father moments don’t get me wrong but as a adventurer she really dosent do much adventuring huh?

@mewples what is the purpose of a hero, if there is no war between the Demons and Humans, at this point in time she really has no reason to do anything other than enjoy life, she likely became an adventurer to Raise her levels while making money, however she no longer has a need for money or does she have an enemy to defeat

Aggregator gang
@Mcshadowdrag Theirs still plenty of places to explore in person and things left to discover, theirs a lot of senseless monsters afterall that just know how to destroy, given it’s not fancy but it still needs to be done

Damn, so she’s been stuck there for 300 years. And she didn’t disperse after MC finally got remarried. Does this still count as cheating? I mean, they can still see each other.

Dex-chan lover
@LilAsparagus Even if she was still alive, it's not cheating if all parties involved agree to it. It might not even have been adultery according to the law, someone in his position might be able to take multiple wives, to ensure the royal bloodline has plenty of heirs and such.

not a bad chapter but honestly i would have thought and preferred if reitia was the reincarnation of sasaya

Users who are viewing this thread