Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita.

Double-page supporter
Honestly this story is mildly disturbing to me. It'd be cooler if she was a reincarnation but... the reason for 'Love' is too dam shallow.

What do you guys think?

Dex-chan lover
This definitely needs a h version to see what they do beyond the panels!

Fed-Kun's army
@UnknownSaint111 There's the theme of two widows being allowed to love other people, so if the author touches on how Galtor and Reitia value each other just as much as they do their deceased partners, plus how they can properly communicate these emotions to Angelica, the author would be tapping into unique sincerity.

This kind of makes me uneasy. Sure, the first wife is dead, but she still can interact with the husband.

Double-page supporter
Came here for the big boobs milf, but this is so wholesome especially the latest chapters..

*Does this count as cheating
if this question has to be asked then I'm out. peace.

someone needs to fix this title: I Am A Demon King. I Got Remarried to A Mother of A Brave Woman, So She Became My Daughter-In-Law.
i never knew if u marry the mother, the daughter becomes the in-law....

then:
[Hero] unlocked [Demon Lord] class because the current demon lord don't have heir (yet)
now:
[Hero] have acquired the title [Last Boss] caused by her actual personality

ye.......

Dex-chan lover
I will never not laugh at LN titles that are basically just plot descriptions.

@KLGChaos
I'm told they're like that either for copyright reasons or because there are too many novels which would otherwise have the same name, so by having a stupidly long and descriptive title they can be easily differentiated in a sea of fantasy stories written by 37 year olds who played dragon quest when they were a kid in the 90s.

Users who are viewing this thread