Maou Gakuen no Hangyakusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A Demon King Candidate Nonetheless

@Akxera nope.
Kakao did draw the LN illustration (if you're looking for his artpiece you can look it up in the novel updates link), but for the manga it's Mizoguchi gelatin sensei (yes he draws ero too)

@Akxera correction Kakao is only the artist of the light novel that this manga is based on. KUJI Masamune was the author of that LN. This manga is drawn by MIZUGUCHI Gelatin. Also to note is that the cover that mangadex is showing is from the LN

Dex-chan lover
hot damn! the principal is a total daddy, bless this equal opportunity manga giving us waifus and husbandos

Dex-chan lover
@hyun50 I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who got Trinity Seven vibes. Though it seems MC ain’t perverted like Arata.

This is poor man Maou Gakuin with trash MC and slut heroines.
I won't expect much from third rate author like Kuji Masamune.

Dex-chan lover
Yesterday I had too much jolly Roger, and had to go to the toilet lickity split, to prepare for a severe case of smackity smack. Next time I will have snap, crackle, and pop.

some are really stupid.. hes just "human" but thats exactly why they should be cautious, because hes there as demon lord candidate, not as simple student, so obviously there must be reason for that 😅

Double-page supporter
His parents looks like his childhood friend/classmate XD

Contributor
Ah, the MC is getting better. He’s getting used to his surroundings, which is good. He’s still worried about his human status and being discriminated against, which is very fair considering the total bullshit the teacher tried to pull, but I look forward to him making a reputation of himself over time.

I also love how this dude was just like “I just want a fucking seat, man.”

This fucking guy lmao
ogre.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread