Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Would the human soldiers mostly wear chain mail and/or gambesons in an accurate setting or wear what they have now?

Dex-chan lover
Cute female knight to add to his hare... er maid service.

I've read a book where the author managed to have cannons and castles in the same world by saying the masonry had been thoroughly enchanted after construction. No sign of that here though. If our main (or the author) is really that clever, he will have some earthen works up asap.

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini The assassin had dark skin and black nails. Because the manga is black and white, I can't guarantee why this is the case, but these traits are shared with the goblins, orcs, and trolls.

@ColonelCrisp Depends on the 'rank' of the soldier. Gambeson would be relatively common, and chainmail is dependent on the kind of chainmail. Chainmail does have a variety, all of which are based on their durability. Some of the weakest ones are able to be broken with just human power and 'tearing' the armor.

Dex-chan lover
Beyond the fact that he's the protagonist and thus not in any real danger, it's hard to feel too badly that this happened to him.

Also, I'm quickly tiring of isekai stories where the that element has little to no effect on the plot. Either make it a crucial component of the story or just don't include it in the first place.

Double-page supporter
@gigabarto well atleast they know that hes not a skeleton because of the blood, kinda clever actually... or maybe just dumb

seriously manga is done in 3 chapters... talk about a rushed ending. axe the series by killing the MC ok sure

Dex-chan lover
This is getting interesting. I absolutely love the direction of this, but we may need to add the harem tag at this point because I sense that everyone is gonna want his dick soon

he will problably say something like
"It is just a wound this not enough to kill me"
and then he wil heal himself completely

Aggregator gang
"prepare the cannon"
oh no ... that means gunpowder exists... which means... this world will become a living hell in a few hundred years

Users who are viewing this thread