Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Ch. 212 - You Have To Watch It!

Dex-chan lover
we're like 30-40 chaps behind raws right...? do correct me if I'm wrong....

Edit: ops, I checked and latest is 222?

I love Zeus but I feel bad for him. He has like no social skills and since he never interacted with people much before coming to the Demon King Castle, he has no idea what is considered normal behavior. That's probably why he didn't find what Poseidon was doing weird. Everyone was afraid of him since he was some super strong god and they didn't want to make him angry. Even the demons was scared of pissing him off when he first came. Zeus is the type of guy that would probably get scammed with how clueless he is. It's a good thing that he has two older brothers that really care about him and will probably beat up anyone that tries to do anything to him. I'm glad he has friends now and I hope to see more of him in the future.

Dex-chan lover
The anime was a masterpiece, I gave it 10/10 on MAL. I hope season 2 is greenlit.

Dex-chan lover
Could definitely do with a second season of this in anime form. It was GLORIOUS.

Dex-chan lover
Even though they were acting different it's actually how they are regularly

Dex-chan lover
Did they seriously release a full, regular chapter to promote the anime? Not an omake or a two page blurb at the start of a chapter, but a full on chapter?
Good for them for bucking the trend.

Dex-chan lover
What an in-characterly amusing plug!

Also hurrah, can hardly believe it's just about caught up to the collab!

Users who are viewing this thread