Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 13 Ch. 158 - The Place With No Concept of Human or Demon

Dex-chan lover
whoa, she's angry for them. nice.

not english speaker, but "show me it!!" sounds weird though.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
demon monk sama... he truly doesnt have a name then

Dex-chan lover
@CKN He have one but he found it embarrassing so he decide to not reveal itto the other demons. His name is Leonard.

Dex-chan lover
@tettra while it would be more common to say "Show it to me", it is completely understandable and grammatically correct to say "Show me it." You are right that it sounds a bit clumsy. Usually if you put a pronoun in the dative, you don't normally follow it with another pronoun. It's more common to use it for something like "Show me the money."

That.. was so adorable?! And somehow I feel like their power level will rise too much and Twilight is going to be reluctant to fight the hero party since he really dislikes to completely oppress the oponent lol

Dex-chan lover
Princess looks so adorable and cute on page 12, might be the cutest drawn one so far. Bright smile!

Dex-chan lover
Queen, Empress, and Goddess of the Human and Demon Realms, the sleeping princess (prisoner).

From heartlessly slaughtered demon to make sleeping material to getting angry in their stead, our Princess had truly improved so much.

Fed-Kun's army
CUTE!!!! THEIR BOND... SHE GOT MAD FOR THEM!!! CUTE!! but really, in the end, the princess is the strongest lmao

thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
princess doesn't need to train since she's already the strongest

Dex-chan lover
Why does seeing Suya in the middle panel of page 5 make me... doki doki?
I'll admit she looks pretty cool...

Users who are viewing this thread