Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Ch. 72.1

Dex-chan lover
Dad this chapter: "I won't give up on my daughter's happiness!"

Dad last chapter: "I don't care if my daughter doesn't want to marry the guy I chose. She'll do as I say!"

Okay then.

(I do get it. The point is that he's a hypocrite who simply believes that what he wants is best. But the author could've found a way to make it seem less clumsy.)
that's not what hypocrisy means, and fathers really do have authority over and know better than their daughters.

Dex-chan lover
Its stupid that he claims that its for the happiness of his daughter while also ignoring her own feelings.
Well that’s the trope.
And it’s true for quite the amount of real families/cultures out there.

Dex-chan lover
Not even giving a panel to the fights was perfect. As was Lefi teasing her husband.

Dex-chan lover
I swear this mf is so dumb that gonna end up being how you propose in beastmen tradition
He already got tricked into marrying iruna and now he's gonna stupid his way into another marriage

Dex-chan lover
So... he challenges the Demon Lord.. and the names a different person to fight for him?!

That is something that can happen if you're a king, so I won't down him for that, but.. if he's gonna do that, our MC should have absolutely named Fenrir as his fighter.

I mean, isn't Fenrir so wthing akin to a god to the WarWolf™️ clan?

Just bust out their "god" (who serves you by the way!) and let nature take its course...

Dex-chan lover
Regardless of its actual meaning or his intent, it will be taken by all present as a marriage proposal from the mc to Lew.

Dex-chan lover
Daughter's happiness = Lew screaming left and right that she doesn't want the marriage.
Dad, are you really listening?

But darn, Yuki proposed just like that. :chad:

Dex-chan lover
Dad this chapter: "I won't give up on my daughter's happiness!"

Dad last chapter: "I don't care if my daughter doesn't want to marry the guy I chose. She'll do as I say!"

Okay then.

(I do get it. The point is that he's a hypocrite who simply believes that what he wants is best. But the author could've found a way to make it seem less clumsy.)
I have seen parents that are like that in real life (both mothers and fathers)... I'll suger coat it and say that I don't "like" it.

The amount of vacuum inside their head would make space feel envy.
They say "All I want is for my child to be happy"
What they mean is "They'll do as I say and be happy about it"

Users who are viewing this thread