Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Ch. 72.1

Dex-chan lover
Dad this chapter: "I won't give up on my daughter's happiness!"

Dad last chapter: "I don't care if my daughter doesn't want to marry the guy I chose. She'll do as I say!"

Okay then.

(I do get it. The point is that he's a hypocrite who simply believes that what he wants is best. But the author could've found a way to make it seem less clumsy.)

Dex-chan lover
Dude just proposed to her inadvertently without even realizing it. Wolf girl just jumped the line for being the next wife.

Dex-chan lover
This was a pretty good half-chapter of the hit manga Lefi and Her Dumbshit Husband and Also Some Other People Might Be There, Who Cares

Dex-chan lover
If I remember right in the WN he actually realises afterwards it might count as a marriage proposal ... and gets the confirmation moments after.
well..yup... alrdy happen at next chapter

wolf girl alrdy confirmed as 3rd wife next chapter... and lefi holding a meeting between all 3 of them lol ..likely on how dense its their husband lol

Dex-chan lover
Alright, alright. The last page was nice enough for me to forget how stupid it all was.

Aggregator gang
Yeah...I was wondering how he could be so confident when considering there's no way they would have the time to go back to the clan, that fiancee would have definitely been one of the people who got beaten by MC when they try to gang up on him, but I see now, he is an utter delusional idiot.
It's also funny how in the next chapter, Rhinoto didn't even get a screentime when they were leaving, not even a vague cameo. The guy appear, get defeated in one panel, and then disappear into thin air.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Both of the guys literally got their ass down few chapter before even with a group, yet they decided go 1v1 :facepalm: . Stupidity has its limit you know

Dex-chan lover
The first half was kinda bad, but at least the second half actually skips something that was fairly unnecessary scenes. The duel part wasnt very interesting anyway. Both just got bonked once. Tho the father actually did far better than that big log.

Dex-chan lover
This is a marriage proposal for his daughter, but I bet MC doesn't realize it.
How many does this make? I know he accidentally did a marriage ceremony with Iruna, but I'm willing to cut him more slack on that one, since it just consisted of her sucking his blood in a certain way. (And I don't think Iruna realized, or even now realizes, it was a marriage ceremony.) But he certainly does seem to bumble into these marriage proposals and wedding ceremonies at a very high rate.

Users who are viewing this thread