Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Ch. 71.2

Dex-chan lover
:facepalm:
Sorry for getting excited over Lew's arc, can we just skip it already and move onto the next one? It's so stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Lol at everyone thinking it'll be Lew's father who's going to be dueling Yuki.

Lew's fiancé is already with them.
If I recall the light novel correctly, both the Lew's father and her fiancé are going (in that order) to have a duel with Yuki.

Dex-chan lover
Sure go ahead and ask to duel the one that already handed over your ass to you.... LOL

Tanks for the food !

Aggregator gang
Man already forgot he had his ass whopped like 5mins ago 🤨

Unless he's doing it on purpose that is
He is. Lew was promised to a prominent clan member, so he'll let said warrior fight as a way of getting out of it (not my fault you couldn't beat the guy who took your fiancee...)

Dex-chan lover
it would be fun if this "duel" is something other than just plain-ass 1v1 fight. maybr like a duel of wits ala bilbo vs gollum, or even a yugioh duel. but i highly doubt that

Dex-chan lover
Dude you already got your ass beat, what duel?
Hey, that was a life or death battle of desperation, to save the life of his child, while this is a life or death duel to assert his authority as a father over his daughter. Totally different, he was serious before, but he plans to be 'seriouser' this time.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny to read all these people insulting the dad of being dumb when he is actualy quite smart. It's realy ironic that the one insulting him cant even think as to why he proposed a duel to someone he just lost to...

Dex-chan lover
It's funny to read all these people insulting the dad of being dumb when he is actualy quite smart. It's realy ironic that the one insulting him cant even think as to why he proposed a duel to someone he just lost to...
Yeah sorry but you're giving the dad waaaaaaaaay to much credit. He's a blockhead, simple as that.
also reason Lew doesn't want to marry, the person her dad picked out is ten years older then her and looks like a "stereotypical meathead jock", direct quote from the LN 😁. Main impression is, her dad is a blockhead, he is strongest in his clan but not much in brain departement. Even his second in command says something similar in the LN.

Dex-chan lover
Avoiding spoilers, I see only one of two possibilities here: Either he's willing to die at Yuki's hands just to say he tried his best and died a warrior, OR they chose a more level playing field for their match, like chess or something.

Dex-chan lover
dad's right, she should obey her father. it's nice that mangaka basically shows him sympathetically at least

Users who are viewing this thread