Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
@flannan Yeah, cute things help keep a person a lot happier. If he could I'm sure he'd summon a smart cat or dog

Yuki's face on page 9 looks less "angry" and more "I just unwittingly sat on a bicycle with no seat."

He found that vampire outside during the day. Why does everyone want to add vampires to stories and never follow anything that makes them vampires.

Banned
Loli-vampires. Always getting shit past the radar.

@Drinkfist : Don't even get me started on that. The last time I complained about undead archetypes not being portrayed properly, I was putting up with complaints for weeks.

Don't know why, but i somehow knew people were going to complain about how she was out in the open during the day. Lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Drinkfist not all vampires are the same, different stories use different types of vampires. It would be boring if all vampires were the same in every story that had them.

Dex-chan lover
why everyone talked about how vampire is not vampire? while the artist totally messed up the princess carry in first page

Users who are viewing this thread