Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.1

Aggregator gang
Pleasedon'tmakeagun. Pleasedon'tmakeagun. Pleasedon'tmakeagun. Pleasedon'tmakeagun. Pleasedon'tmakeagun.

@Strawberry swisher well a pile bunker is kind of an obscure weapon compared to a gun, plus he wanted something to complement his high dexterity too... At least it's a weapon in Arifureta

@panneqaha he used a gun before so, it's possible xD

Never seen a Demon Lord fighting with guns before.
It's either with full magic or sword.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme in reality you are right but we are talking about magic here^^ gravity magic, higher body density whatever our laws of physics dont apply in fantasy^^ thats why its fantasy^^

Dex-chan lover
@Bluedudu Indeed. I just don't personally like oversized weapons because, in my opinion, they look stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme aww cmon how can you dislike a practical 4 ton hammer/sword :p but jokes aside normal weapons break for him so he needs a bigger one and a big steelhammer will never break^^

Group Leader
wouldn't "Supreme Dragon's Owner" instead of master? (even better as "Owner of the Supreme Dragon")

Dex-chan lover
Enchanting and smithing..

Time for A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR!

Now he just needs alchemy and he can become a god! All hail the Tribunal! The three true gods!

the decisive moment when he would be making his weapon, someone should whisper 'dildo'. and there would be the greatest artifact of all time. LOL

I've already read the WN so I know he's not going to make a hammer, but honestly I'd love to see a huge-ass hammer for once..
Hammer is hella cool! They go whaam! *splatters* whaack! *splatters* whruum!! *splatters*
The only one that I've read with a hammer is Douluo Dalu / Soul Land / Combat Continent, and here's the MC's dad with his hammer:
NPa2.jpg

I mean, look at that! It looks hella manly!!

MC's hammer sucks though..

@Speedphoenix
Yeah, they use Owner in CardboardTL. More impactful than Master, imo. LHT saddened me yet again, sigh.

Group Leader
@BobbyWibowo
I know, I'm an editor for cardboard
LHT will sadden you even more with the way Lefi speaks in the following chapters, but it gets much better in the recent ones :)

@Speedphoenix Hot damn, so that's why the name sounded familiar (sorry about that, Joker mostly took the spotlight with his shows thingy after all, lmao). Actually yeah, I've caught up with the latest scanlation a few hours after I sent that. Plenty happy for now I guess, lul.

Fed-Kun's army
As long as he dont go the "i use a dumb log/iron bar-because its funny"-route im fine with anything.... ._.

Users who are viewing this thread