Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

I don't know, I'm not a fan of these attempts at fake Olde English. I'd prefer if you used just typesetting to show noble speech, rather than immersion-breaking incorrect old English.^^ Just my two cents.

Double-page supporter
Oh Fuck these so called humans. To hurt a cutie like that, how dare they!

its like when you go to jail in skyrim and they take all your armor and weapons but you were a mage so you can just easily escape

Group Leader
What? Previous chapter translation was better than this one. Smh.

and here i thought, vampires should have higher base stats than humans...

Actually light is "to illumination" aka. "turn to invisibility" tho.. Dark is mostly related to curses and space magic.. and to as a dark spirit to change the spirit wielder to invisible is bit of an illogical move..

I hope its not just me that finds Lefi's old English to be a pain in the butt to read, it's not impossible to read but it takes a moment.

Dex-chan lover
@Lament I mean, humans are a bunch of bastards that often hold irrational hatred towards anyone not in their group; we've seen it almost constantly throughout real world history, so it shouldn't be surprising that it'd get taken to an extreme with actual non-human races.
It is not always irrational, if anything it is rarely irrational. It's a survival instinct that has come from thousands of years of ingrained experience. The only person who has a vested interested in your continued existence is you, the more degrees of separation from you, the lower that interest becomes.

Users who are viewing this thread