Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

XL

Dex-chan lover
Loli get!
Power up!
Power up!
Power up!
Power up!
Power up!
Power up!

-----v-----
>oh no<
-----^-----
I kinda pity these slaver, they don't even know what actually hit them

@yohane you'll be surprised at how other people rely on purely judging on appearance alone rather than skills or capabilities of other people. Besides, they might have been bribed if they win a huge sum of cash will be given; which any poor person of that primitive civilization level would blindly accept.

Fed-Kun's army
@flannan Her being through a lot is exactly why I expected a negative reaction from here. This killing spree would basically put the MC on similar levels as the people who put her through a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Man, those RPG titles are really convenient. You could immediately tell at a glance whether or not someone has a habit of committing atrocities and thus have absolutely no hesitation or guilt over going all vigilante on them. Batman and Punisher would give a lot to have such an infallible ability.

Dex-chan lover
*Notices bruise on loli*
[Desire to protect has activated it's special effect]
~ANGER Lvl.99
~PAPAS RAGE Lvl.99
~HOWDAREYOUHOWDAREYOUHOWDAREYOUHOWDAREYOU Lvl.999

Fed-Kun's army
@VanJosh even more so if they judged person from what they can see
this random dude just beheaded a man, killed several others with 1 swing and smashed another to the wall all without giving them any chance to retaliate
and yet "A FAMILIAR USER CANNOT BE STRONG"

i haven't read the novel yet, did the novel explain how a familiar contractor get power from their contracted beast or something (which got dismissed from the manga?)
and that jewel whatsoever would negate the said power?

if not, that's just peak stupidity and lazy writing there

This is what should be seen and what should be done when MCs are angry! I swear with some angry MCs people still be livin! Hell yea kill em all!

Aggregator gang
its great to see MC went murder spree instead of japanese breed trying to solve it with conversation kind of crap.

Fed-Kun's army
Y el protagonista entro en modo psicokiller. Imaginá, le golpearon a su loli.

Fed-Kun's army
So refreshing seeing a mc that has the balls to kill people that deserve it, rather than always taking the "don't ever kill anyone" route, which is so boring.

Double-page supporter
Sure he can wipe out the bandits, but he doesn't really have to deal with the adventurers who have no problem with him. That's just edgy.

Users who are viewing this thread