Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm.... Either she's going to be yet another Isekai'd character (yes, I already know the whole "Drifter" thing was a mistranslation)....

.... Or, she's a native and the situation is more like the girl in Negative Hero and the Demon King's General. And if that's the case.... SHE NEEDS ALL THE DAMN HUGS!

YES, YOU TOO, LEFI. GET OVER HERE AND HUG THE POOR GIRL.

For those who don't want to wait and but instead read ahead in the web novel, this manga chapter ends with the start of "Chapter 58: The Hero Takes a Bath" from the WN.

The WN is great btw, I wholeheartedly recommend it.

As of writing this, there are already 180 translated chapters out, and the translation is ongoing.

Dex-chan lover
Haha but yeah it totally is so true tho that the hero is a damn killer if u are at the other end of the spectrum

Dex-chan lover
She's cute. Just like all the others.

This is a great series. He's collecting all the cute girls.

Dammit. I wish I could live that kind of fluffy laid-back life of doing as I please while amassing a loli army.

Double-page supporter
It's kind of explained later why the hero is like this and why she was taken out so easily, but ill leave that to the later chapters to explain.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of unfortunate that the conversation between Nell and Yuki was shortened here. Maybe there will be more of it in a later chapter, but it fit better here. Also there was a lot more about how exactly the wraith girls were messing with her that would have been fun to see.

esp

I really enjoy the idea that the final boss is always laughing at the hero as they navigate the traps. That they are so pumped to give an elaborate speech cuz it put them in a good mood.

Dex-chan lover
what! she didn't pee?! I guess she wasnt really scared after all sigh...

>WN is great
yeah, if only the TL start to learn how to differentiate 'rude speech' , 'insult' , and vulgar speech instead of just putting 'fu**' in every sentences.

Having only read the wn. I was surprised how cute Nell is. Def top tier waifu right there.

Group Leader
When will we see Yuki and Lefi's relationship progress?
Any Novel readers out there that knows if it's ever gonna happen at all or not?

Users who are viewing this thread