Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@Korvalus
The town's guard? You mean the people who watch the walls and gate, patrol the streets, etc..? The same town who basically entered a non-aggression pact with Yuki? That town's guards? And their big threat is to treat them as rebels? Did they not just see the man with the ax get stabbed after starting shit with Yuki?

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe
They just arrived probably alerted by the noise or by a witness, so probably haven't (and just arriving when Yuki killed the man WOULDN'T have helped).
And what they've found is a man and two young girls with a group of unconscious men, save one that it's dead, around them. Until it's carified what exacly happened, it's normal they demand that nobody leaves. Take into account that this is a street fight with murder included, the guard HAVE to get involved, pact or not.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe

Why do people keep thinking this town and the other town are the same one? This town never met yuki before, the guards have no fucking idea who he is.

Dex-chan lover
@esp
That's due to Japanese subject ambiguity. He more accurately said "last time I came to town" rather than "last time I came to this town".

@Rehio (Putting this in spoiler just to be safe. Not really spoilers, but hey, better safe than sorry)
Yeah, I read the WN, and I gotta say that relationships are one of the things this series does *very* well. I could explain further if you'd like

Users who are viewing this thread