Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Governor: A noble faction led by the Prince just broke an ancient treaty keeping the local murder machines from killing us all horribly, for the third time this month. Despite this, the demon lord decides to be magnanimous and rather seek out the people responsible for the breach than turn my country into a smoking crater, starting with my town. So instead of directing blame to the people responsible, saving the lives of the innocent, I'll stonewall the investigation leaving the demon lord no choice but to retaliate in force so as to not demonstrate weakness and invite further transgressions.

@sperance
We clearly have very different definitions of 'reasonable.'

Aggregator gang
Why does this manga even have harem tag
And why doesn't it have romance tag

@undercurses dunno, I wasn't in the mood to read the start again, so I just found what chapter it was. But there are some side events that I feel like the author didn't do.

Why is there no romance tag and how is there harem tag when the only girl that matter is lefi? Im confused

Aggregator gang
@Kazuna @Namako
cause lager he will marry the other girlsas of the latest chapters translated he has 3 wife kefi 1st wife hero 2nd wife lyu 3rd wife.

@xfaca its called loyalty his loyalty to his country and swear allegiance to the royal family if he gave the information to Yuki that its the prince doing the invading then his betraying his oath, its hard to stomach this kind of thing but if your a soldier sometime you will have to follow orders that you do not agree with happens a lot in the military let alone in a kingdom ruled by an absolute king.

Dex-chan lover
Up to 10 meters? Theres no way that the governors mansion is just a random house in the city
Thy are much further away than 10 meters

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch you misunderstood. it said that it can hear from 10 meter from the source of sound. it state that anything it heard the dmon lord can also hear

Dex-chan lover
The author really knows how to write a natural feeling romance. Like this is the most natural and believable romance sub plot I have ever read

Dex-chan lover
In regards to safety, it seems safer to just eradicate humanity if they're just going to keep pulling stunts like this.

Users who are viewing this thread