Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

This is unreadable. Is this machine translated?? If you're going to snipe at least put some damned effort in.

While LH does good work they have so many titles that have plenty of chapters out but barely get updated. I’m glad some of the titles they seem to ignore for new ones are getting picked up by others. Thank you!

correction(?) in page 13 panel 3, nell was the one speaking. the flow of the scene is as follows: she was going to introduce yuki but didn't have a prepared excuse, hence the two panel pause of contemplation. as you can see in the 6th panel, she blurts out an excuse in panic.

Is this hot girl a part of his harem?
actually she is probably in it,cause she was in the cover of the novel(most of the harem members are lolis so this is pretty shitty,author is probably a lolicon

Dex-chan lover
I think this is quite well written. Thanks for doing something LH is slow to do.

And I agree with some of the other commenters. LH has so many projects, they tend to ignore older ones for newer ones.

Dex-chan lover
Yuki: "Umm, Calotta, this person is?"
Nell forgot to introduce Yuki to Calotta, so Yuki is interrupting Nell and Calotta's moment by dropping a very clear hint that it was rude of Nell to forget to introduce him to Calotta.

Dex-chan lover
"The path is a bit rough. Please watch your step and take this .50 cal."

@Medicine017 Actually a few groups have asked for the author's permission with Twitter manga.

Dad? Dad, I'm a- Ye- Not a "crazed gunman", dad, I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's a mental sickness!

Users who are viewing this thread