Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
LHtranslation vs Sniper

Who gonna win this battle translation manga

Dex-chan lover
lol that's fucked up, 'food belongs to us you can't have it'

Contributor
How are people even alive if they can't eat? Was it a translation mistake and they actually can't eat things like meat?

Contributor
The 4-Koma guys really want to enjoy the MC's meat.

WlaGwBu.png

Dex-chan lover
All food is under administration of the country????? I'm sorry what?
You're not allowed to cook and eat? How have they not rebelled yet.

Dex-chan lover
@TetraSky
In the communist times of my country, you were only allowed to have the allotted amount of food per person.
Farmers were constantly monitored so they couldn't save up food and if they did they were severely punished.
In this instance however I think the manga is trying to imply that there is a severe enough tax on people that big festivals like that are impossible so they are evading tax, probably.

Dex-chan lover
@Equilibrium I think that's about right. They probably take all they can to feed their troops, not caring about the populace. I mean we are talking about Rebel Troops that use Undead so they probably don't give a damn if people go hungry.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice nicee, 3 new chapters really love it best gift ever since its my birthday today I love this translators thank you. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
LH realy is the wrost kind of people, they dont do shit on the manga they are supposed to translate, they beg all the time that they need money for whatever reason, but the moment someone else translate something they dont do, they magically aren't low on money anymore and release a few chapter a soon after...

All of this beceause some people are dumb enouth to give them money...
Seriously they dont even pay the autor, why the hell would you give them money?

LHT should start attributing the snipers in their credits page, I mean, the snipers seem to play a huge role in getting all of these chapters out.

Users who are viewing this thread