Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32.2

@Faryshta @kaezeribato
spoilers ahead.
He never had sex with any of them, though they do often sleep in the same bed or on each other. Just not sex. He has sex with Lefi in chapter 340ish in the wn (give or take a few) when they talk about finally having a kid. Its also brought up that he doesn't feel sexual urges but does have thoughts. Lefi even asked if hes why or how hes been dealing with it.

Dex-chan lover
What, you can't just tell the heroine to be honest! That's illegal

@ShadenKnight
images

the sheep tries to teach the dragon about intimacy... that gonna end in burns, bite marks and lunch i believe

Dex-chan lover
@Alphard thanks for telling me. I read 333, 334 and 335. It confirmed to me that for me its too late and the story is ruined.

First let me tell you what I like about the current Yuki as a character. He is assertive, decisive and can keep his cool in adversity.

When he sees a soldier about to beat a kid Yuki doesn't hesitate to clock the soldier out, yet he keeps his calmness to see through the charade and chase the lurking soldier. Yuki understand the consequences of his actions, accept them and makes himself responsible for them.

The pivotal event for me was the
wedding with Lefi
around WN chapter 100 so its been arouns 200 chapters of Yuki being meek, hesitant and discomposed. Not an interesting character anymore. Just your generic harem virgin protagonist.

If the events of chapter 334 would have happened whithin a chronological month from the pivotal event I would have still liked Yuki as a character but when I dropped it (around chapter 200) a year had happened so thats really unnatural specially if you add
2 extra wives

Chapter 333: Something good happen to Yuki, but he can't keep his cool even for a second. He didn't pursue that good event and just observed as it spiralled away.
Chapter 334: A good development... if only for over 200 chapters Yuki haven't been acting the exact opposite. It left me feeling this is something that the author forced to make the plot move forward than because the author understand the change of character.
Chapter 335: Yuki is again the meekest and most hesitant main character ever. Its like if the character development from the previous chapter were only meant to last a moment because the author forgot how to write an assertive and decisive protagonist. Yuki even denies and lies about what happened, then forces Lefi to be the one to take the responsibility while he just stands without saying a word.

In resume: its over 200 chapters of a boring protagonist, one good chapter and aparently back to a boring protagonist all over.

Group Leader
The mixed feeling of disappointment and satisfaction can be felt in this chapter.
@ShadenKnight
2dkY7rYt.png

I hope I'm still alive to witness it in the manga.

Can you give me a rough estimation about that, on what chapter that will happen in the manga?

@nyaasar I am not sure. It happens way past even the LN's. Currently it has only happened in the WN. So it won't be for a long ass time.

I mean we haven't even reached
Yuki proposing to Lefi yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Faryshta It's alittle late but i just got the notification for some weird reason. But just to say, they did it in the 250~ chapter from memory. The author just dont talk a lot about it, and previously it was just how the translator translated that made me believe they already did it.
So if you didn't pick it up again because of this, know that the story is going forward with these things.
If you want a small spoil to tease you, Lefi
is Pregnant in the chapter 400+

Dex-chan lover
Layla is definitely only helping so she can see what kind of kid they would bring about in this world

Users who are viewing this thread