Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru

Good grief this story is getting lewd. All that wing fondling and carressing, what's next, going all the way to hand holding!?

Honestly adoring this manga I really wish there was more, might just read the novel.

@Jesotku the novel is pretty great. other than the way they sometimes take liberty with how they translate some of yuki's dialogue/thoughts, i would highly recommend it.

Aaaa I've been waiting for this chapter since I read the novel and now this Arc is gonna be soooooo good.

Fed-Kun's army
I had this in ma list for so long, and now, bam, trough in one go, its way better than expected o.o guess i have to read the LN

Group Leader
I... really wasn't expecting something so nice ?
I really like this manga, it somehow feels like a therapy to cure your soul.

Aggregator gang
It's rare to see a romantic subplot handled with so much respect for the characters. Normally they would have compromised them by now to facilitate some sort of cheesecake or "will they/won't they" gag.

Dex-chan lover
LH please get better proofreader(s).

Aside from that this series is pretty great. Solid worldbuilding and character interactions, and developments. The only thing weirdly unnerving is Lefi's flesh tail.

I swear, this is one of the very few isekai stories I genuinely enjoy. It's wholesome, the romance is on point and the MC is relatable. If I live to see an anime adaptation of great work like this, I will be happy as can be. Great work and keep on telling your stories.

I don't mean this in a ride way but when will the next chapter be out and what is the schedule

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me the dragon girl stops speaking in old english cause I just cant

Users who are viewing this thread