Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru

Dex-chan lover
Came for the dragon loli hunting a donut. Stayed for all of the manga being very cute (and for said dragon ofc)

the only isekai manga with romance i really like.. i hope they have more in the future..

spoilers but its important if you want to know how far the harem plot / romance plot (there is tons of romance idk why there isn't a tag yet.) i'm getting this info off the novel btw
After reading the novel I can easily say some things. There are major romance points however the harem aspect angers me. The novel doesn't encourage this at first but when you go into the 120+ part of it, it gets more n more harem-y. (He marries the dragon girl in cha. ~50 in the novel decides not to marry anyone else but marries all the heroines introduced so far.) and it greatly annoys me.

The MC is OP as usual like you’ll find in any isekai manga, but the author done a great deal of job of disguising it and make both the story and romance enjoyable. Credits to the artist too

web novel chapter 334 ending is kind of controversial (speculation of it being a dream or reality).
P.S i can mark it as a spoiler but i don't have to bc i didn't say anything that wil spoil the plot or story xD
IT DID FING HAPPEN!!!

if you asked how can a manga be god level at characters, comedy, romance and events in the story i would reccomend this

Note: for the people that think otherwise THIS MY PERSONAL OPINION YOU MAY OR MAY NOT AGREE

its tagged harem but as far as i've read it doesn't seem like it, more like one big happy family

pls dont make it be a noble arc i dont wanna have more of that shit
iam simple i want cute stuff monster and skills/magic(not the trash stuff that just gets called magic tho)

Users who are viewing this thread